The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) Consortium was formed to
develop a new mobile audio video interface standard for directly
connecting mobile phones and other portable consumer electronics
devices to high-definition televisions (HDTVs) and displays.
This adapter supports up to 1080p high-definition (HD) video and
digital audio while simultaneously charging the connected device.
1. The HDTV charges the connected device.
2. Uses a single thin cable to connect the mobile device to the
3. 1080p uncompressed HD video.
4. 8 channel (e.g. 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio.
5. Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- Payment : 30% Deposit, 70% T/T Cash before delivery.
- Delivery : Within 30 days after order confirmation (except CNY
- Origin : China
- Minimum Order : 300
- Packaging : Nature package/OEM
- Inspection : F
- Samples : charge
- Sample Price : 8 USD
- Remarks : Mobile High-Definition Link